Version 2453695.63 released!
I love using Julian dates for releases; it makes me feel like I've accomplished something.
Anyhow, loads new features, also bugfixes, and a cool new icon. Upgrade now, or forever feel the shame of not upgrading.
It's here.
Mad props go out to Arcum Dagsson for designing the new official template.
Anyhow, loads new features, also bugfixes, and a cool new icon. Upgrade now, or forever feel the shame of not upgrading.
It's here.
Mad props go out to Arcum Dagsson for designing the new official template.

2 Comments:
Hi John,
I down loaded the most current version of the Deffnetizer. This is a great program. I also love the update as it lets me adjust the size of the font without having to go in and edit the webpage.
However I seem to run into problems with random stories. At first I thought that it had to do with the lenght of the name but it as the other times that I had the problem it was fixed by shorting the name. The one that I cannot get to work is for Musings-of-Apathy's Harry Potter and the Cracked Reservoir. (story ID 2415646) It shows the full number (38) of chapters fetched but when I try to save it goes strait to the "writing the Index" and none of the story saved. Here is what the deffnet.exe text log states:
Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Tkinter.pyc", line 1345, in __call__
File "deffnet.py", line 414, in savefiles
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u2019' in position 2075: ordinal not in range(128)
Please let me know if I am doing something wrong. I can be reached at amanda.stucky@gmail.com
Thank you for a great program.
Aha, a bug! I've emailed you about this, but I will be posting a new version of the software soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home